Today We Know How to Make an Online Payment with Axis Bank.Looking to send money to family or friends in India from abroad? Put yourself in good company. The World Bank reported last year that of all countries, India received the most foreign aid donations. When you consider that the United Nations estimates there are around 18 million people of Indian descent living in other parts of the world, you can see why this is the case.
We at Remitly think it’s important that sending money to your family and friends in India is as simple and inexpensive as possible. For this reason, we offer a range of transfer options and a transparent pricing structure. You can deposit the money into the recipient’s bank account, send it through the Unified Payments Interface (UPI), or have it picked up at a cash pickup location in India. This guide will walk you through the steps of using Remitly to send money to someone who uses Axis Bank.
It is getting simpler and simpler to send a money transfer from India to a foreign bank account. Major Indian financial institutions like SBI, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, and Axis Bank all permit outgoing wire transfers via SWIFT, and many third-party operators make it simple to send money abroad using this method, including through the use of the Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
How to Make an Online Payment with Axis Bank
First, access your Axis Bank online banking account so you may utilize the money transfer function. How to Include a New Beneficiary at Axis Bank
- Navigate to the page labeled “Payments.”
- To send money, choose the corresponding tab.
- Select “Other Axis Bank Account” from the list of options.
- Choose “Add New Beneficiary”
- Be sure to provide the Beneficiary’s full name and account number (or mobile phone number)
- To access your account information, click Get Account Details. (the benefactor’s name will now appear on the screen) Verify that the right person is being designated as the beneficiary.
- The “Net secure code” must be mentioned.
- The designated recipient’s name is now on file.
How Do I Make an Online RTGS/NEFT Transfer From Axis Bank
Step-by-step instructions on how to make an RTGS or NEFT transfer using Axis Bank’s online banking system are provided below.
- Check out what Axis Bank has to offer by visiting their site.
- Please enter your user name (customer ID) and password to access your account (IPIN)
- Choose the “Fund Transfer” option under “Payments & Transfers.”
- On the new tab, you’ll find a variety of banking channels to choose from. Choose between an Inter Bank Transfer or an Intra Bank Transfer (Transfer Within the Bank) To be paid through Real Time Gross Settlement or National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS or NEFT, please choose your preferred mode of payment.
- If your account already has a list of beneficiaries, choose that person from that list.
- To make a transfer, please enter the amount below.
- Make a note of the Transfer Remarks. Providing a descriptive “Transfer Description” can help you maintain track of your transaction.
- If you agree to the terms and conditions stated below, please choose the box.
The “Continue” or “Confirm” button must be clicked.
- Once that happens, we’ll get started on the RTGS/ NEFT Fund Transfer. If you need to go back to this information later, printing it out or taking a snapshot is a good idea.
For More Information Visit Official Website Click Here