Today We Know How to do RBL credit card registration on phone.Customers residing in India can take advantage of the credit card services offered by RBL Bank. RBL provides its customers with a digital banking facility that enables them to easily manage their credit cards by using their smartphones. In this guide, we will see how to do an RBL credit card registration on the RBL App in a straightforward manner using step-by-step instructions.
Customers of RBL Bank should immediately contact the bank to update their personal information whenever there is a change in their contact details. This is both for the purposes of preventing problems during the validation of fund transfers and for the purposes of complying with KYC regulations. Visiting a branch of RBL Bank is the way to accomplish this goal. It is of the utmost importance to provide the bank with the customer’s correct mailing address in order for the customer to be able to receive the mailers that are sent out by the bank.
Read More:How to redeem RBL reward points.
Things required for RBL credit card registration
To successfully log in to your RBL credit card account using your mobile device, please ensure that these requirements are met or collected.
- Number of the credit card issued to RBL.
- Credit Card Expire Date Formatted as MM/YYYY
- Date and time of the cardholder’s birthday.
- Registered Mobile Number.
- A functional mobile device that is able to receive text messages is required.
How to do RBL credit card registration on the phone
To access your RBL bank credit card account, log in using the following simple steps.
- Get the RBL My Card app from either the Play store or the App Store and install it on your smartphone.
- Launch the application and confirm that the necessary permissions have been granted.
- Please now enter the 16-digit credit card number that corresponds to your RBL account.
- After that, choose the date that your coupon will expire.
- Now, you need to either enter or select the date of birth of the person who owns the credit card account.
- When you open the app the next time, you have the option of enabling or disabling Touch ID, which is Apple’s name for its fingerprint authentication feature.
- To send in your registration information, tap the button labelled “REGISTER.”
- You can expect to get a one-time password (OTP) sent to the mobile number you registered with. On the following screen of the application, enter the OTP that was provided to you.
- Additionally, in order to make logging in to the app as simple as possible, enter the six-digit PIN associated with the app. Enter the m PIN once more, and then touch the button labelled “SET m PIN.”
- After the LOGIN PIN has been set, you will be able to authenticate yourself with either the m PIN or your fingerprint when using the app.
It appears that your registration has been successfully completed. Your RBL credit card account can now be easily managed from your mobile device, making it more convenient than ever before.
For More Information Visit Official Website Click Here