Today We Know How to check axis bank credit card application status.When it comes to credit cards, Axis Bank has a vast selection. Axis Bank offers a credit card service that customers may use as necessary. The whole application procedure for an Axis Bank credit card may now be completed online, saving you a trip to the bank. The whole procedure, from applying to getting your card, may be completed online. If you’ve previously submitted an application for a credit card from Axis Bank and are curious about its status, this article is for you. This tutorial will show you the exact steps to take to view the status of your credit card application with Axis Bank.
If you have just applied for a credit card from Axis Bank, you may be wondering what your Axis Bank credit card status is. You may check the progress of your Axis Bank credit card application either online or in person. You’ll need your Axis Bank Credit Card application reference number, PAN number, and registered cellphone number to check your account status online. Many people apply for credit cards but then have to wait a long time for approval; however, you may check the status of your credit card application at any moment with the help of your card issuer.
Things required to check Axis Bank Credit card application status
- If you submitted your application electronically, you will need to bring the 20-character application ID with you. A nine-digit Application ID is required if you submitted your application via a branch. On the day of, or the day after, you apply for a credit card with Axis Bank, you will get a text message with a reference number. (The Application ID Begins with C1)
- That number on your PAN card.
- The contact number provided by the cardholder throughout the application procedure with Axis Bank.
How to Check Axis Bank Credit card Application Status online
- To check on the status of your Axis Bank credit card, go to https://application.axisbank.co.in/cctracker/cctracker.aspx on your computer or mobile device. .
- View the form to check the status of your credit card with Axis Bank. You may check the status of your axis bank credit card in one of two ways: by entering your Application ID or by entering your PAN card number and mobile phone number.
- For this reason, we have decided to go with the Application ID technique, which can be quickly verified by just entering the relevant ID.
- Please provide your cell phone number and the C1-starting Application ID.
- If you choose Option 2, then you’ll need to provide both your PAN Card Number and the Mobile Number Provided During Application.
- After entering your information, you may check the status by clicking the Track Now button.
- Applicants for a credit card from Axis Bank may now check on the progress of their application.
- The status of my application, “Declined,” indicates that I will not be granted access to the card. If you want to discover why your card was denied, you may call the above numbers.
- If the status says “In Process,” it means your submission is currently being reviewed. The decision on your application will be made in 5–7 days.
- Getting the green light to proceed with your credit card request implies your limit will be shown on the screen.
For More Information Visit Official Website Click Here